Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the comic of moi

greetings

this is one of the covers (edition. 2..although i'm not sure there was ever an edition 1) for my magazine Comic en Jose...you will notice it was triple x-rated and may have had a slightly religious feel to it



its sort of a running joke that i have all these illusionary projects that i'm involved in...I had numerous ideas for this magazine which mainly existed in my head or in drunken conversations.
 I also had a band for a while. i made posters before we even made the music and thought of the artwork for our albums extensively (I will have to scrounge around my piles of stuff to find them and post them another time) The first release was to be called "The Devil Made me Do It"..
I know some people may consider this "art", you know "conceptual art", but it was more to do with laziness (and perhaps not playing a musical instrument).
 We were called Mickey and Max and our logo was a demented rabbit. We did have three songs "Pussycat" "Daddy" and...i cant remember what the other one was called...it was pretty unmemorable.
We were a duo
We wore pretty great costumes
Our friends were very encouraging.
Anyway this blog won't just be about self indulgent illusionary projects all the time I would also like to talk about

                                 art......and culture
                                 and literature


                                 amazing things!

                                 and unusual things.... maybe terrible things.
                                 and probably me i guess...

or anthropomorphic versions of me

although i may have some special guests too



I hope you will visit me again

No comments:

Post a Comment